EASA CONVERSION CAREER PROGRAM
Do you want to convert your ICAO or FAA licenses to EASA? We are now offering an EASA Conversion Career Program.
OSM Aviation Academy has several years of experience in converting foreign licenses to EASA. Given our locations in both Sweden and the United States we know the major differences for international pilots seeking certification under European regulations.
On this page you can find information about costs, pre-entry requirements and course layout.
New start dates will be updated shortly. Please send in your application and we will get back to you.
The EASA Conversion Career Program consists of:
- 15 hours of ground school
- 14 hours in DA42
- 2,5 hours Skill test
- 24 hours of MCC Theory
- 41,5 hours in FNPTII (737 simulator)
The course is divided into four phases:
- The conversion program
- Skill test CPL ME/IR
- Multi-Crew Co-Operation Course & Airline Preparation Course
- PBN course
The course takes approximately 10 weeks to complete.
Upon completion of the course, you will have obtained an EASA CPL(A) ME/IR, MCC, and you will be PBN approved.
Before you can apply in order for you to be eligible for the EASA conversion career program you need to have the following:
- Valid ICAO CPL and;
- 150 hours total time
- 80 hours of dual instruction
- 70 hours PIC if you did your training as a part of an integrated program or
- 100 hours PIC if you did your training as a part of a modular program
- 50 hours of cross-country flight as PIC
- Night Rating
- Valid ICAO ME/IR ratings
- 55 hours IFR ME or
- 40 hours FNPT II and
- 15 hours IFR ME
- Valid EASA Medical
If your rating are no longer valid, you have two choices:
- You can renew the license/ratings before applying
- Or you can do our modular CPL/ME/IR course instead.
Those who want to convert their licenses to EASA usually fall into two categories, either you have already completed your EASA ATPL(A) theory exams or not. If you have already passed these exams your price will be lower.
Price excluding ATPL(A) theory: 159 000 SEK
Price including ATPL(A) theory: 198 000 SEK
To proceed, you need to have scanned copies of the following documents ready:
- Copy of medical certificate
- Copy of pilot license
- The last three pages of your logbook
When you have those documents ready, simply click the "Apply now" button, fill in your information, attach the documents and submit the application. We will get back to you within 7-10 working days.