On this page, you can send in your open application for the position of Flight Instructor, Theory Instructor, Type Rating Instructors B737/B777/B787 or MCC Instructor at OSM Aviation Academy in Arendal, Norway and Västerås, Sweden.
Do you want to work as a Flight instructor for an international company?
We are looking for International Flight instructors that will help us obtain and develop our culture. OSM Aviation Academy is now accepting open applications for
- Flight Instructors
- Theory Instructors
- Type Rating instructors B737/B777/B787
OSM Aviation Academy (OSMAA) is one of the largest flight schools in Europe and has delivered professional flight training for individuals and airlines since 1963. We are an international training organization that provide ‘Airline Ready’ flight training in Norway, Sweden and USA with focus tailored to prepare our students for a career in aviation. We offer both self-sponsored flight training programs and government-sponsored higher vocational education programs. OSMAA have a close relationship with leading operators within the short- and long-haul airline sector, which gives both our students and instructors the opportunity to developing their career. We will also train cadet pilots for Norse Atlantic Airways, a new long-haul airline operating Boeing 787 Dreamliners. In 2018 and 2019, OSMAA was named Europe’s best flight school.
We attract, screen and select ambitious students with a desire to contribute to a safe and efficient aviation industry. Our selection process ensures that the students who enroll in our integrated programs have the propensity to succeed in their education and careers.
We are interested in receiving an open application from eager instructors holding one or more of the following licenses, ratings and/or qualifications:
- EASA FI(A)
- EASA IRI SE/ME
- EASA CRIME
- EASA MCC-I
- EASA ATPL (A) Theory instructor
- Be a committed, reliable, and respectful individual.
- Ability to instruct, teach and tutor various group dynamics.
- Able to work collaboratively with students and staff.
- Ability to perform under stressful circumstances.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Be safety-minded.
What do we offer:
- Safety-minded and efficient team who are driven and passionate about guiding and mentoring our students to reach their full potential.
- Being an instrumental part in our continued success of education airline ready pilots to the highest industry standards.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Company pension and insurance scheme.
- Full-time, permanent employment or Part-time employment