FAA Part-61 PPL(A)
What are the pre-entry requirements?
You must have an approved FAA First Class Medical and TSA approved confirmation email (non-US citizens) before the first flying lesson.
What is the duration of the program?
The FAA Part 61 PPL(A) course is estimated to take 4 months and requires full attendance during this period. During this period, we can offer you group housing, follow-ups on progress, and administrative and educational assistance during the whole period. The program consists of:
- 20 hours of personalized ground training
- 30 hours dual flight training in a C172 SP
- 5 hours Pre/Post-flight briefings
- 10 hours solo flight in a C172 SP
How much does the program cost?
The program costs 7,950USD*
An initial payment of 30% of the total cost must be made before the initial course starting date on your application form.
Are there any additional costs excluding the course fee?
Additional costs include:
- PPL Cessna Pilot Course (online)
- First Class Medical Certificate
- PPL Checkride
- PPL Aeronautical Knowledge Test
- TSA (Initial), if required
- TSA Fingerprints, if required
*Prices are estimated on the minimum hour requirement to complete the required training. It is not guaranteed you will complete your training in the number of hours or time frame stated. In some cases, additional training may be required for you to complete. Should you exit any flight/ground hours or require additional accommodations, you will be responsible for additional costs.