On this page, you can find information about costs, pre-entry requirements, and the FAA Private Pilot Licence (PPL) course offered by OSM Aviation Academy.
The start dates are flexible, please contact us for more information.
The FAA Part 61 PPL(A) course is estimated to take 4 months and requires full attendance during this period. We can offer you group housing, progress monitoring, administrative and educational assistance during the whole period.
- 20 hours of personalized ground training
- 30 hours dual flight training in a C172 SP
- 5 hours Pre/Post-flight briefings
- 10 hours solo flight in a C172 SP
You must acquire an approved FAA First Class Medical and a TSA-approved confirmation email (non-US citizens) before your first flying lesson.
- Medical Certificate
- Student application form
- TSA approval (non-US citizens)
- Authorization from your parents if you are under 18 years old.
Price and payment
An initial payment of 30% of the total cost must be made before the course start date.
- PPL Cessna Pilot Course (online)
- First Class Medical Certificate
- PPL Checkride
- PPL Aeronautical Knowledge Test
- TSA (Initial), if required
- TSA Fingerprints, if required
*Prices are estimated on the minimum hour requirement to complete the required training. It is not guaranteed that you will complete your training in the number of hours or time frame stated. In some cases, additional training may be required for you to complete the course. Should you require additional flight/ground hours or require additional accommodation, you will be responsible for associated costs.