Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
On this page, you will find information about costs, pre-entry requirements and the FAA Part 61 Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) course offered by OSM Aviation Academy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The start dates are flexible, please contact us with your request for a course start.
The FAA Part 61 Commercial Pilot Licence course is estimated to take 2 months and requires full attendance to complete the course in this timeframe.
We offer housing, progress monitoring, administrative and educational assistance during the whole period.
- 25 hours of personalized ground training
- 7 hours Pre/Post-flight briefings
- 20 hours dual flight training in a C172 SP
The student must have an approved FAA First Class Medical and TSA approved confirmation email (non-US citizens) before the first flying lesson.
- Medical Certificate
- Student application form
- TSA approved (non-US citizens)
- Authorization from your parents if you are under 18 years old.
Pricing and payment
Multi-Engine add-on: +4,999 USD
Single-Engine add-on: +2,500 USD
An initial payment of 30% of the course price must be made before the course start date.
- CPL Cessna Pilot Course (online)
- First Class Medical Certificate
- CPL Checkride
- CPL Aeronautical Knowledge Test
- TSA (Initial), if required
- TSA Fingerprints, if required
*Prices are estimated on the minimum hour requirement to complete the course. It is not guaranteed that you will complete your training in the number of hours or time frame stated. In some cases, additional training may be required for you to complete the course. Should you require additional flight/ground hours or accommodation, you will be responsible for additional costs.