OSM Aviation Academy is looking for a Customer Representative to fill a project position until January 2023 on the marketing and sales team.
Location: Västerås (Sweden), Arendal (Norway) or remote (WFH).
OBS! The application is now closed.
Are you our new Customer Representative?
Do you want to join an energetic and dynamic team that is devoted to critical thinking, lifelong learning, and honest communication? Then you might be the perfect match for us! One of our amazing colleagues is embarking on an exciting educational journey and we need an awesome person to climb onboard and fill her shoes while she is expanding on her knowledge.
Examples of responsibilities
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing the needs of prospective students, planning meetings with them, collecting research and making future sales.
- Segmenting leads from our CRM based on demographics and customer intelligence with the support from marketing.
- Providing information to prospective students by phone, email, and social media inboxes.
- Planning, distributing, and ensuring promotion of OSM Aviation Academy’s Pilot Open Days, Pilot Aptitude Tests, and virtual events.
- Reviewing and gathering statistics from events and presenting it to the team (don’t worry, if you’re not an expert in Excel we will teach you 😉).
- Active participation in exhibitions, conferences, webinars, seminars in Sweden and abroad.
- Participating in weekly team meeting and individual meetings with the team members.
- Answering incoming inquiries from prospective students (leads).
Who you are
- Solution-oriented with a passion for helping customers.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to available resources and correlating them to our business goals.
- An honest and open communicator.
- Excited about contributing to your team and collaborating to achieve optimal results together.
- Full of positive energy!
- One or more years of experience in direct sales and/or customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and one Scandinavian language.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system(s) is an advantage, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or equivalent.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Who we are
OSM Aviation Academy is one of the most esteemed flight schools in Europe and has delivered professional flight training for individuals and airlines since 1963, previously under the name of Scandinavian Aviation Academy. We do not think in status, we are team players and we strive to unleash everyone’s professional potential within the frames of the organization.
We offer a professional organization where there will be great opportunities for personal development through different responsibilities. You will be working with colleagues who are ambitious, eager, and committed to fulfilling our brand promise of being the best aviation training provider on the market. We have a great team of a range of personality types, which we value highly as we believe in having the right person in the position where they fit the best.
We operate with a flat company culture that we believe creates a healthy and trustworthy relationship between co-workers and managers, which is crucial to achieving a safe and quality-oriented pilot training.
The deadline to apply is the 31st of August. We will be reviewing applications and inviting candidates for the next stage in the process continuously.
If you qualify for the next stage of the interview process you will be given a relevant assignment which will include coordinating a marketing and sales campaign with the Marketing Manager and segmenting our database for a targeted sales campaign.
Those invited for the final interview will be expected to do an online course on marketing and sales alignment beforehand. This will be administered to those successful in stage two and is used for you to be synchronized with the team, accustomed with our tools and “ready for takeoff.”